This is a pilot demonstration of the Cambridge Historical Comission's Digital Architectural Survey and History (CDASH)
- Charles Sullivan, Director, Cambridge Historical Commission
- Kathleen (Kit) Rawlins, Assistant Director
- Emily Gonzalez, Archivist
- Meta Partenheimer, Digital Projects Archivist (Project Manager)
- Eric Hill, Survey Director
- Jeff Amero, Director of Geographic Information Systems.
- Paul Cote, pbcGIS.com (consulting technical lead)
For more information about this project, take a look at the project slide-show.